Friday, May 11, 2012


Lunch today: To keep up with yesterdays heavenly sandwich, I made this today -- a croissant cut in half, with chicken breast and avocado. Oh I do love croissants, and I usually eat them plain, but was feeling adventurous today. And it paid off, this was so good! I also had a few leftover deviled eggs from last nights dinner. AND, let's not forget about the raspberry lemonade with fresh mint! Delish.

*


Dinner tonight: Husband and I had to go run some errands, and we decided to go to Smash burger for some yummy burgers! I always get the same thing: crispy chicken sandwich with avocado, bacon, ranch dressing, tomato, and lettuce. It's so tasty! We also always get fries and a vanilla milkshake to share. And tonight we had two coupons, so we get one burger free and the fries for free too! Score!



No comments: